30 years of company history have been written since we were founded in 1986.
Read through some of our most important milestones: browse through our interesting chronicle of R·B·B Aluminium Profiltechnik AG as it is today. Our clear focus and sustainable growth has made us a reliable partner for our customers and suppliers, the wider community and – most importantly – our employees.
– A new production facility for “Individual products” is opened.
– New dispatch hall building and expansion of production hall.
– Purchase of a BMW i3 electric vehicle.
– A 546 kWp ground-mounted photovoltaic system is erected for our own supply.
– Expansion of warehouse building.
– Alexander Beu, son of company founders Reiner and Doris, becomes Executive Director on 01.01.2012.
– Start of solar product division.
– Office expansion and new build of a further production hall.
– New production hall building.
– Conversion and optimisation of office building.
– Investment in a new warehouse with fully automated high-bay warehouse.
– Founding of operative R·B·B Aluminium Profiltechnik AG on 01.01.1999.
– Reiner Beu, Chairman until 31.12.2011.
– Warehouse with high-bay system.
– Extensions in office and production.
– Move to new business premises in commercial district 2 in Wallscheid on 01.01.1990.
– New building in industrial park 2 in Wallscheid.
– R·B·B Aluminium Profiltechnik GmbH founded with registered office in Wallscheid on 1 August 1986 by Reiner and Doris Beu.