WEATHER BAR TRG 977
• Weather bars protect timber-framed windows and doors against the effects of weather
• Various rebate dimensions
• Profile with or without thermal bridge
We offer you a wide range of compatible weather bars and floor sills which are suitable for use with the commonly available woodworking tools from the tool manufacturers listed here.
Information about the CE mark:
Since 2010, all windows and doors sold within the European Union must bear the CE mark.
Conformity with the corresponding product standard (DIN EN 14351-1) has been tested and verified in collaboration with the organisation “Verein Fenster Marke Tischler/Schreiner e.V.”
This means that it will still be possible for doors and windows to be produced in the usual way even after the product standard comes into force.
The range of weather strips and floor sills is available from stock in the following standard finishes:
- Polished extruded
- E6/ EV1 – natural anodised
- E6/ C33 – mid bronze anodised
- E6/ C34 – dark bronze anodised
- RAL 9016 – white powder-coated
More surface finishes available on request.