Advice · Planning · Design
R·B·B Aluminium guarantees “Quality in Aluminium” and produces a wide range of extruded aluminium profiles for industry, window sill systems and accessories for the construction industry and aluminium solutions for the solar industry. Creative commitment to economical solutions and professional application are demands which our customers place on our company.
We place great value on continuous monitoring and material testing throughout the production process. We produce profiles of the highest quality with due consideration given to economic efficiency in our use of raw materials. State of the art press/production methods and experienced employees guarantee the utmost precision.
Processing · Anodising · Coating
R·B·B Aluminium is your expert partner for high quality processing and custom treatment of aluminium profiles: we deliver custom-made profiles in all commercial alloys according to specified drawings, with specific processing and in the specified colour.
Machining takes place on our state of the art CNC processing centres which also permit past processing preferences for specific customer profiles. As well as traditional sawing, milling, thread-cutting, drilling, punching or bending processes, R·B·B Aluminium also machines long aluminium profiles up to 10.50 m on a special long-bed CNC processing centre. The electricity needed for production comes from our own 546 kWp solar power plant. This is a major contributor to the company’s annual saving of 325 tonnes CO² per year.
We offer a wide range of outexit and RAL colours as standard with unlimited custom colours available as an option.
Assembly · Storage concepts · Logistics
Logistics is one of R·B·B Aluminium’s particular strengths and is guided by the maxim – right profile, right time, right place. We liaise with you to develop your own custom storage and logistics concept. We have two state-of-the-art high-bay warehouses for “just in time” delivery. More than 3,000 different profiles for different applications are ready for call-off in our 19,500 m² production and storage area. Our own vehicle fleet and reliable shipping agents guarantee top-quality delivery punctuality. Assembly by R·B·B Aluminium also provides further customer benefits – labelling, cartoning and adding or incorporation of third party products are also included in our wide range of services.
Extruded aluminium profiles according to your drawing
Our production range includes:
- Bare extruded length up to 12,000 mm
- From 20 grams to 45 kilograms per meter, manufactured on presses from 120 tonnes to 5,500 tonnes
- Overall circumference circle up to 400 mm
- Anodised or powder coated up to length of 7,200 mm
- Alloys EN AW 6060, 6063, 6005A, 6082
- Special alloys on request
- Aluminium profile processed according to your drawing
- Anodised and powder coated
- Sawn to specified lengths
- Riveting, grinding, milling, punching, deburring
- Precision cutting to a tolerance of +/- 0.05 mm
- Drilling and thread cutting
- CNC processing on 4/5-axis processing centre up to 10,500 mm processing length
- Bending technology in 2D / 3D radii
- Welding to customer specifications (e.g. frame constructions)
- Insulated profiles (thermal isolation) up to size 300 x 320 mm (to DIN EN 14024)
- Automatic unit packing, fully fabricated, packed in shrink-wrap
Technology, quality and service
R·B·B Aluminium offers you all the benefits of a young and dynamic company and can meet your demands for technology, quality and service.
We supply your specific profiles in all standard alloys, in the required colour, custom processed at the agreed time. Our 4,000 m² state-of-the-art high-bay warehouse plays a major part in this.
We are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and organised to ISO/TS 16949 since 1996. This complete range of aluminium profile services is a solid basis for a long-term steadily growing partnership.
We readily invite you to put our performance capability to the test!
We look forward to your enquiry.