SEAL A AND B FOR WEATHER BAR A 4075
• Seal A for weather bar A 4075 (picture 1)
• Seal B for weather bar A 4075 (picture 2)
We offer you a wide range of compatible weather bars and door thresholds which are suitable for use with the commonly available woodworking tools from the tool manufacturers listed here.
Information about the CE mark:
Since 2010, all windows and doors sold within the European Union must bear the CE mark.
Conformity with the corresponding product standard (DIN EN 14351-1) has been tested and verified in collaboration with the organisation “Verein Fenster Marke Tischler/Schreiner e.V.”
This means that it will still be possible for doors and windows to be produced in the usual way even after the product standard comes into force.
The range of weather bars and door thresholds is available from stock in the following surfaces:
- Mill finished
- E6/ EV1 – natural anodised
- E6/ C33 – mid bronze anodised
- E6/ C34 – dark bronze anodised
- RAL 9016 – traffic white powder-coated
Other surfaces on request.