ALUMINIUM SLIDING END PIECE RAG² Kx.
• The original! Mount. Ready. Go!
• Clip-on profile in application with RAG² K
• Suitable with roller shutter guide rails or sun protection guide rails
• ift-Rosenheim tested: Approved against driving rain up to 1.950 Pa
• Available in 3 widths: x.28, x.34 und x.48
• Standard length 650 mm
• Available in all anodised surfaces or powder coatings
• Simple mounting on site
RAG² Kx. – The orginal! sets the standard!
Mount. Ready. Go!
RAG² Kx. offers the opportunity to react appropriately in respective installation situation for windows with roller shutter guide rails or sun protection guide rails. The plaster clip-on profile is the alternative to the conventional window sill end pieces for plaster walls that have to be notched subsequentely.
The plaster clip-on profile is available in the widths x.28 mm, x.34 mm and x.48 mm, just cut it to the needed length, and insert it onto the sliding end piece RAG² K before the guide rail. This can then be completely plastered, ensuring the desired look.
The standard length of the on both sides bevelled profile, is 650 mm.
The cutting leads to a left-hand and right-hand part, depending on the required length. A length of up to 600 mm is achievable in single use.
The RAG² system offers due to this addition a sliding end piece „2 in One“ for clinker facades that can be turned as well into a sliding end piece for plaster with little effort.