ALUMINUM SLIDING END PIECE RAG²
• The original! Mount. Ready. Go!
• Aluminium sliding end piece for use in ETICS facades and plaster walls
• Integrated expansion compensation avoids plaster cracking
• ift-Rosenheim tested: Approved against driving rain up to 1.950 Pa
• Plaster Edge: 22 mm
• Overhang depths up to 600 mm
• Optional notches for roller shutter guide rails
• Available in all anodised surfaces and RAL coatings
• Simple mounting on site
RAG² – The original! sets the standard!
Mount. Ready. Go!
Aluminium sliding end piece for use in ETICS facades and plaster walls for making permanently driving rain-proof window sill connections.
The inner-lying EPDM sealing pad absorbs and levels out the forces, produced by the thermally induced movements of the aluminium external window sill, in its expansion zone. This prevents plaster cracks effectively.
The RAG² is designed to be very installer friendly and for versatile use. For example, precise fitting notches for roller shutter guide rails can be made using our hydro-pneumatic punching machine.