ALUMINUM SLIDING END PIECE RAG² K
• The original! Mount. Ready. Go!
• Aluminium sliding end piece for use in clinker brickwork and exposed facades
• Integrated expansion compensation
• ift-Rosenheim tested: Approved against driving rain up to 1.950 Pa
• Narrow design strip
• Overhang depths up to 600 mm
• Available in all anodised surfaces and RAL coatings
• Simple mounting on site
RAG² K – The original! sets the standard!
Mount. Ready. Go!
Aluminium sliding end piece with EPDM sealing pad for use in clinker brickwork and exposed facades for making permanently driving rain-proof window sill connections.
The inner-lying EPDM sealing pad absorbs and levels out the forces, produced by the thermally induced movements of the aluminium external window sill, in its expansion zone.
The RAG² K is designed to be very installer friendly and for versatile use.